Seascape Beauty Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, NON GMO,
Seascape Beauty Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, NON GMO, by Hand Picked Nursery at A Green Cure. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Seascape was released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers
Seascape was released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers for summer and fall production. The plants have the potential to be the most productive of any day-neutral. The berries are large, firm and have good flavor when picked ripe from the plant. Seascape is considered by our customers to have the best flavor of any of our everbearers.
Features & Highlights
- You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- You will see growth within 3 days. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
- Strawberry plants need three things: 1. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. I will send a picture 2. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. 3
- When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2.5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. Make sure you see a little root when placing
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. If not call.
|Manufacturer:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Brand:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Publisher:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Studio:||Hand Picked Nursery|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hand Picked Nursery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Daylily Nursery
Full Sun, 2-6 Feet in Height, Fall Fruiting Season, Zone 5-11. Mulberry plants are self-fertile, disease-and-insect resistant and welcome pot culture. Mulberries have many health benefits, they strengthen the immune system and are good eyesight.Cute ...
By Jack's Back 40
This has to be the leading commercial blueberry variety grown. It produces high yields of large, bright blue berries that are firm and grow in large clusters. The flavor is awesome fresh or frozen, and the plant grows to a height of 5-6 feet. Bluecro...
By Wellspring Gardens
This improved variety makes a beautiful deciduous small tree or shrub. Produces beautiful red flowers in summer and delicious red fruit in early fall. Very popular variety often seen in grocery stores. Excels in warm semi-arid climates. Overview: Ave...
By Wellspring Gardens
Similar to supermarket variety except somewhat more cold tolerant. Handsome vine. Heavily productive and sweet The vines can tolerate part shade but prefer a sunny location where they can ramble up to 30 feet across either a substantial trellis, fenc...
By Wellspring Gardens
Edible fruit of the Sherbet Berry or Phalsa are loaded with antioxidants. Drought tolerant and easily maintained plant. Deciduous. Light frosts will cause leaves to be shed but are not usually damaging. Indiginous throughout India and Southeast Asia....
By Hand Picked Nursery
Seascape was released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers for summer and fall production. The plants have the potential to be the most productive of any day...
By Grower's Solution
An apple orchard in your own back door! Growing your own apples can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful apples that can be eaten fresh off the tree. There is nothing better than dried apple pies or hot apple pie and ice cream. Remembe...
Easy to Grow and easy to care for Growing Zones 3-10 Prefers part to full sun Great Garden accent plant Grows from 6-10'' Tall Often used in making syrup for remedies to colds and also for wine making....
The plants offered are baby Goldfinger Dwarf Banana Plants. The plants are anywhere from between 3"-8" tall and are planted in 4" pots. The plants are tissue cultured cultured plants to prevent disease and give a clone of the healthy parent. It is co...
Wouldn't it be nice to grow your own coffee house plant from coffee seeds? Coffea arabica nana is a dwarf bush with beans that contain caffeine, theophylline and theobromine. The beans are dried, roasted and ground, and then extracted with water to p...