- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
Features & Highlights
- This is live water lilly tuber. Nymphaea Fabiola Pink (Hardy).
- USDA approved.
- Provide the most healthy and beautiful environment to your aqarium pet.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
- Grown by using lastest technology and facility.
|Item Size:||2 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GreenPro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, Simply add 2 plants to your cart and we will add 3 plants to your order when we do shipping and handling. Email us if you need more assistant, WE ARE HERE to HELP!!!Water lilies need a lot of a day of sunshine to flower.. All our pl...
mpn: 11205, ean: 0053909112053,
Water Saver with RTF Turf-Type Tall Fescue Blend Grass Seed contains a patented variety of Self-Repairing Tall Fescue. This unique variety sends out rhizomes under the ground and fills in barespots and repairs itself. This lawn seed blend will create...
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, simply add 2 plants in your cart and we will ship 3 plants.No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container. All our tubers have been inspected and are guaranteed to grow and thrive. Water lilies need a lot of a day of s...
Amazon Sword Echinodorus bleheri also known as Amazon Sword plant, is a Rosette plant that is very popular with aquarium hobbyists. They are capable of reaching approximately 20 inches in height under proper water conditions. The Amazon Sword Plant h...
Anubias Congensis Mini Anubias is a genus of aquatic and semi-aquatic flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical central and western Africa. They primarily grow in rivers and streams, but can also be found in marshes.Anubias Congensis...
Anubias Golden Coin Anubias Golden Coin also known as Anubias Round Leaves. Anubias is a genus of aquatic and semi-aquatic flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical central and western Africa. They primarily grow in rivers and stream...