Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Colorado Peach/Orange Color HARDY Water Lily TUBER for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond BUY 2 GET 1 FREE by JustNature
Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Colorado Peach/Orange Color HARDY Water Lily TUBER for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond BUY 2 GET 1 FREE by JustNature by JustNature at A Green Cure. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, Simply add 2 plants to your cart and we will add 3 plants to your order when we do shipping and handling. Email us if you need more
Features & Highlights
- Water lilies need a lot of a day of sunshine to flower.
- All our plants passed USDA requirement. Imported form rain forest Thailand
- Important things to remember!! Frequently fertilize the plant at once a month, it is depending on the fertilizer's type and the size of the container.
- No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
- Water lily season is shoot in spring, and flowering late spring until fall, then going to dormant in Winter